Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm back....

So I have been away for a long time, and I am pretty sure that no one is reading this anyway, so I feel pretty safe to let my feelings out there. Yesterday, my husband and I went and got an eye exam, and lo and behold, we have the same freaking perscription! Can you believe it? I could hardly contain my amazement.

I also cut some bangs. I know, big deal right? Well this is a big deal, ONLY because this is the FIRST time in my life that I actually love my hair. I have been using this new product - OJON. It is from the Ojon nut from South America, I don't care if it is some guy's gizz, this stuff is AMAZING! I flat ironed my hair, and it has so much shine and body, it looks like I am wearing a wig. I can't explain it, I will have to take a picture.

So of course the day I have perfect hair, I join the YMCA, and chose to start training for a Sprint Triathlon. I know, crazy...but that is what I am - Crazy Rachel

No comments: