Friday, September 12, 2008

Apple, the computer, not the fruit.

There is so much hype about the new iPods that just came out. They are really cool, coming in all those different colors (the nanos.) The new iPod touch,(http://www.apple.com) that is much thinner, and cheaper. The problem that I have is the new slogan.

iPod touch. The funnest iPod ever.

Seriously? I mean, come on. I am trying to raise intelligent kids! You know how dumb someone sounds when they say funnest? I just don't like it. I don't want to sound like a prude, maybe I am just old.


On another note - the free iPod touch offer is almost over. If you are a college student (or just say you are) You can get a discount on an apple computer. You also need to add an iPod to your order. You will then receive a rebate for the amount you spent on that iPod. Up to $300. The deal ends on September 15th, 2008.


Have more patience then money? Wait till June next year, they tend to do this every year.

No comments: